Friday, July 23, 2010

Book Review: The Last Operative

I was given the privilege to read the book "The Last Operative" by Jerry B. Jenkins. This is the first time I read a fiction book that had a lot of suspense and action in it. I wasn't sure that I would enjoy it. It turned out that I LOVED this book. I found myself not wanting to put this book down. When I read the first sentence, I was hooked. I haven't had a book grab me like this in a long time. I found myself thinking of others I know that would enjoy this book. There's parts in this book that makes me think of the retired TV series "24". I believe both men and woman would enjoy reading this. It kept me guessing the whole time. I love how Jerry B. Jenkins made me feel like I was right there with the characters. I found myself holding my breath, or my heart pumping. I will definitely recommend this book to others to read. I was sent this book complimentary by Tyndale House Publishers.

No comments: