Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Book Review: Fearless by Max Lucado

Fearless is a must read for everyone! There is not a specific age group that I would recommend this book to, because it would be beneficial for all. I have never read anything from Max Lucado before, but that will definitely be changing! Mr. Lucado has a way with words that allows the reader to clearly understand what he is saying. He is so down-to-earth and matter of fact. He remains positive throughout the book and each time I would read, I would be left with a happy feeling within. He allows the reader to see how much each of us fears things that more often than not, never come into existence. I am so excited that I can now pass this book on to others to read. Thank you Mr. Lucado for such an inspiring book in such an unsettling world.

I received the book "Fearless" written by Max Lucado from Book Sneeze to read and review. I was not paid by them to do this review.

No comments: